JK Jewellers established in 1995, is a renowned jewellery shop located in Puri, Odisha. Through our commitment and hard work we have come across a long way from where we began. Every piece of jewellery is crafted to give the best experience to our customers and to match their personality.
Being honest and transparent with our customers is our first and foremost policy. Before delivery of each product we let our customers know about each and every detail that went into the process of jewellery making. We believe in trust and faith that every customer have with us and promise to deliver their unique piece of well crafted jewellery. We strive to strengthen our bond with our customers and give them a friendly environment.
Our vision is to expand the culture and heritage that Puri holds to different parts of the country.
- Remove your gold jewellery before showering, bathing or cleaning -The exposure to soap and chemicals can dull the gold. It can also scratch or break down the gold, which is a soft metal and will damage easily.
- Don’t wear your gold jewellery in the pool. Chlorine and other chemicals present in pool can permanently discolour gold.
- Store your gold jewellery separately. It is important to make sure your pieces of gold jewellery don’t touch any other jewellery when they are being stored. Because gold is a soft metal and it can be easily scratched or bend out of shape if it comes into contact with other pieces of jewellery.
- If you don’t have enough space to store each piece separately, try wrapping each piece in a soft cloth.
- Hang up gold chains if possible. This prevents them from getting tangled because trying to untangle gold chains can easily break them.
- Remove your gold jewellery before going to bed- Jewellery being a delicate material easily breaks with the body pressure. So it is advised to take it off before going to bed.
- Mix mild dish detergent with warm water. Squirt a few drops of liquid dish detergent into a small bowl full of warm water and swirl the water to mix it. Then with a clean piece of cloth clean your jewellery.
- Soak your jewellery. You can leave your jewellery in the soap mixture for up to three hours. You can’t over-clean gold with this mixture, so don’t worry about leaving it in too long. If your jewellery isn’t that dirty, you can leave it in for ten to fifteen minutes.
NOTE: If your jewellery has stones, don’t soak it. Instead, mix the cleaning mixture and then dip a soft cloth into it. Then use the cloth to carefully wipe down your jewellery.
- Rub your jewellery one piece at a time. This helps you avoid scratching any of your other jewellery while you’re cleaning it. Dip the piece of jewellery in the soapy water, and then gently rub it with your fingers (you can also use a cotton swab).
NOTE: If you have a very heavily ornamented piece with many cracks and crevices, or if your jewellery is very tarnished, you can use a soft-bristled child's toothbrush. Be very gentle when using such a brush.
- Rinse your gold jewellery in warm water. The water should run clear when you are finished.
- Dry your jewellery with a soft cloth. You don’t want to put your jewellery away wet. Use a soft cloth to gently rub the jewellery until it is dry. You can also leave the jewellery out to air dry, usually overnight.
- Clean your jewellery every few months. Every three months or so, give all of your gold jewellery a good, deep clean. Let your jewellery soak in the cleaning solution for three hours before you clean each piece.
NOTE: Don't perform this type of clean on your jewellery more than a few times a year. Over cleaning gold jewellery can cause the metal to break down, which can ruin your jewellery.